The Real Estate Law Practice Group at McNees Wallace & Nurick delivers sophisticated legal advice to a broad range of clients in virtually all areas of commercial real estate.
Our clients include residential and commercial real estate developers, investors and lenders; buyers and sellers of real estate; businesses and non-profit entities, such as colleges and universities, with significant real estate components; and commercial lessors and lessees.
Our experienced real estate lawyers, paralegals, and non-legal professionals, including a land use planner, assist and advise our clients on projects such as:
- Commercial real estate development, including shopping centers, freestanding retail stores, restaurants, theaters, office buildings, warehouse, and other industrial projects
- Acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate
- Commercial leasing, including retail, office, industrial and mixed-use properties
- Commercial, residential and mixed-use condominium and planned community developments, including age restricted communities, traditional neighborhood developments and communities involving master associations, as well as shopping center and office condominiums
- Real estate financing, including commercial mortgages, private debt, sale-leaseback and leasehold financing
- Land use analysis and approval, including approval of subdivision and land development plans, and obtaining all forms of zoning relief, including variances, special exceptions, and conditional uses
- Amendments and challenges to land use ordinances
- Real estate litigation, including controversies involving zoning and land development issues, lease disputes, and title challenges
- Real estate tax assessment appeals for commercial and investment property owners
Our goal is to help our clients achieve their objectives at every stage of the real estate transaction through practical, efficient and timely representation.