Marcellus Shale Impact Fee and Land Use Issues Arising from the Passage of HB 1950
March 14, 2012
Pennsylvania Bar Institute
Topics to be discussed will include:
- Impact Fee
- What must counties or municipalities do in order to share in the fees collected?
- How will the fees be calculated?
- How and where will payments be made?
- How will fee payments be dispersed?
- Land Use
- Changes to preemption provisions of the Oil and Gas Act.
- Uniformity of local ordinances.
- What requirements are necessary to amend or repeal local ordinances, including the timing for complying with Act 13?
- What is the role of the Public Utility Commission?
- Where may civil actions against improper local ordinances be filed and what happens if the local government loses?
For more information about this event, visit the event page here.