McNees Wallace & Nurick attorneys recognized as “Local Legal Leaders” by Harrisburg Magazine
December 8, 2016
HARRISBURG, PA — Fourteen McNees Wallace & Nurick attorneys were recognized as “Local Legal Leaders” in the December issue of Harrisburg Magazine.
The magazine conducted a peer-driven survey in which local legal professionals were nominated by others in the field.
“It is rewarding to have the dedication and hard work of our attorneys recognized by their peers,” McNees Wallace & Nurick chairman David M. Kleppinger said. “To be recognized by one’s peers demonstrates how they value the quality of our representation.”
The attorneys honored by Harrisburg Magazine from McNees Wallace & Nurick and their practices are:
- Bruce D. Bagley, Automotive Dealership Law, Labor and Employment
- Barbara Darkes, Automotive Dealership Law, Litigation, Food & Beverage, Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
- James P. DeAngelo, Automotive Dealership Law, Appellate and Post Trial, Financial Services, Litigation, Food & Beverage
- Michael Doctrow, Intellectual Property, Racehorse Practice, Food & Beverage
- Debra P. Fourlas, Appellate and Post Trial, Litigation
- Harvey Freedenberg, Intellectual Property, Litigation
- Scott A. Gould, Energy and Environmental, Environmental Law and Toxic Tort, Oil and Natural Gas, Food & Beverage
- Bradley J. Gunnison, Automotive Dealership Law, Corporate & Tax, Estate Planning, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Paul Helvy, Family and Collaborative Law, Litigation
- Stephen R. Kern, Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation, Education Law, Labor and Employment
- James W. Kutz, Construction & Procurement Law, Injunction, Litigation
- Diane Tokarsky, Construction & Procurement Law
- Mark Van Blargan, Healthcare, Mergers and Acquisitions, Education Law, Corporate & Tax
- Stephen J. Weingarten, Real Estate, Racehorse Practice
Bagley, DeAngelo, Doctrow, Gould, Helvy, and Van Blargan were recognized as “Local Legal Leaders” in the 2015 edition of Harrisburg Magazine. Additionally, McNees Wallace & Nurick has also earned the “Best Law Firm” award from the readers of Harrisburg Magazine for the last three years.