30th Annual Labor & Employment Seminar
June 10, 2021
Events, Seminars, Speaking Engagements
Join us for the virtual 2-day Annual Labor & Employment Seminar on June 10-11, 2021
We will offer topics including:
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Fundamentals for HR Professionals
- 2020: The Year Best Suited for the Rear View
- ADA/FMLA/WC Scenarios: HR’s Role in Managing Employees with Mental Health Issues
- Wage & Hour Law in 2021 (and Beyond): Keeping Up with Changes in Federal and State Law
- Employee Benefits in the COVID (and Post-COVID) Era
- Biden’s Labor Board: What’s On the Agenda (Again)?
- Perils of the Digital World: An Employer’s Guide to Dealing with Data Breaches
- Presented by Devin Chwastyk and Langdon Ramsburg
- Litigation Trends: Privacy, Pay, Equity, Covid, ADR, Going Virtual
- Workplace Safety: In the Era of COVID and Medical Marijuana
Day 1 – 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Day 2 – 10:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
All registrations can be done online by clicking here.
$239 (includes both days)
Registration includes access to all McNees Labor & Employment webinar content
via the McNees Channel through 12/31/2021.
CLE Substantive – 9 Hours / CPE Management – 9 Hours
SHRM – 9 Hours / HRCI – 9 Hours
If you have any questions, please contact Karen Swaringen at email@example.com.