29th Annual Labor & Employment Seminar
June 6, 2019
Events, Seminars, Speaking Engagements
The 29th Annual Labor & Employment Seminar will offer topics including:
- DOL & NLRB Update and Predictions
- EEOC update and #MeToo – What’s Next?
- Supreme Court Update and the Employment Docket
- H.R. 101: Personnel Files, Performance Documentation and Telecommuting
- Employee Benefits in 2019: Top Compliance Traps (And How to Avoid Them)
- Medical Marijuana. It seems that it is here to stay and may even be expanding
- H.R. 201: ADA/FMLA Selected Issues
- Crisis Preparedness and Active Shooter Training: How H.R. Can Help an Organization Plan
- Labor 201: Union Avoidance and Responding to a Union Organizing Drive in Real Time
- How Did We Get to Trial?
Credit Submitted for:
4.0(S) CLE Credits
4.0 HRCI and SHRM Credits
4.0 CPE (B&I)
325 University Dr.
Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033
Date and Time:
June 6, 2019 – Seminar – 8:45 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
Early Registration through March 30 – $99 per person
March 31 – May 10 – $149
May 11 (at the door) – $229