2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
May 31, 2018
HARRISBURG, Pa. – (May 31, 2018) Twenty-One McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC attorneys are named Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in 2018.
“We are thrilled that these attorneys are being recognized for their dedication to their clients and hard work,” said David Kleppinger, McNees chairman. “The honor is well-deserved.”
The selected Super Lawyers from McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC and their respective practices are:
- Alan Boynton, Business Litigation
- Debra Cantor, Family Law
- Charles Courtney, Land Use/Zoning
- Clayton Davidson, Bankruptcy: Business
- James DeAngelo, Business Litigation
- Michael Doctrow, Intellectual Property
- J. Paul Helvy, Family Law
- Kandice Hull, Appellate
- Brian Jackson, Employment & Labor
- Ann Levin, Family Law
- Daniel Malpezzi, Banking
- Diane Tokarsky, Construction Litigation
- Kendra McGuire, Estate & Trust Litigation
Rising Stars from McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC and their respective practices are:
- Dana Chilson, Business Litigation
- Julia Coelho, Health Care
- Crystal Clark, State, Local & Municipal
- Brian Gregg, Intellectual Property
- Anthony Hoover, Family Law
- Nicole Stezar Kaylor, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Andrew Rusniak, Estate Planning & Probate
- Adam Santucci, Employment & Labor
Super Lawyers distinguishes the top five percent of attorneys in each state in more than 70 practice areas, and recognizes those who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement as Super Lawyers.
Rising Stars are chosen by their peers as being among the most recognizable up-and-coming lawyers in Pennsylvania.
McNees is a full-service law firm based in central Pennsylvania with more than 130 attorneys representing corporations, associations, institutions and individuals. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Harrisburg, Lancaster, State College and Scranton, PA; Columbus, OH; Frederick, MD; and Washington, D.C. McNees is also a member of the ALFA International Global Legal Network.