Thirteen McNees Attorneys Among 2020 PA Super Lawyers and Rising Stars List
June 29, 2020
HARRISBURG, Pa. – (June 29, 2020) Thirteen McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC attorneys are among the 2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Rising Stars list.
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers:
- Alan R. Boynton, Business Litigation
- Debra D. Cantor, Family Law
- Clayton W. Davidson, Bankruptcy: Business
- James P. DeAngelo, Business Litigation
- J. Paul Helvy, Family Law
- Kandice Kerwin Hull, Business Litigation
- Kendra D. McGuire, Estate & Trust Litigation
- Diane M. Tokarsky, Construction Litigation
- Anne E. Zerbe, Employment & Labor
2020 Pennsylvania Rising Stars:
- Dana W. Chilson, Business Litigation
- David J. Evenhuis, Real Estate: Business
- Denise Elliott, Employment & Labor
- Andrew S. Rusniak, Estate & Probate
McNees is a full-service law firm based in central Pennsylvania with more than 130 attorneys representing corporations, associations, institutions and individuals. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Harrisburg, Lancaster, York, State College and Scranton, PA; Columbus, OH; Frederick, MD; and Washington, D.C. McNees is also a member of the ALFA International Global Legal Network.