12 Pennsylvania McNees Attorneys Recognized by Super Lawyers®
May 23, 2022
HARRISBURG, Pa. — (May 23, 2022) – McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC is pleased to announce that 12 of its attorneys were selected to the 2022 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars® lists.
Super Lawyers®, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using its patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent evaluation of candidates along 12 indicators of professional achievement and peer reviews by practice area.
Only 5 percent of attorneys earn the Super Lawyers® title and only 2.5 percent are named Rising Stars®.
2022 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers®:
- Alan R. Boynton, Jr., James P. DeAngelo, Kandice K. Hull and Rochelle R. Koerbel were recognized for their Business Litigation work. This is Hull’s tenth year of inclusion on the list.
- Robert J. Blumling and Diane M. Tokarsky was recognized for their Construction Litigation work.
- J. Paul Helvy was recognized for his Family Law work.
- David A. Levine was recognized for his Surety work.
- Kendra D. McGuire was recognized for her Estate & Trust Litigation work.
2022 Pennsylvania Rising Stars®:
McNees is a full-service law firm with more than 130 attorneys representing corporations, associations, institutions and individuals. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Devon, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Pittsburgh, Scranton, State College and York, Pa.; Columbus, Ohio; Frederick, Md.; and Washington, D.C. McNees is also a member of the ALFA International Global Legal Network.