2016 Year in Review: Key Developments in Labor and Employment Law – Webinar
December 2, 2016
Join us for a lively presentation that will focus on major developments in labor and employment law over the past year. Our panelists will discuss what employers must know and the proactive steps that employers should consider moving forward.
Topics will include:
- The new FLSA overtime regulations
- Recent NLRB decisions affecting non-union employers
- Medical marijuana in the workplace
- Sexual orientation/gender identity under EEO laws
- New regulations on paid sick leave for federal contractors
- How the ACA impacts your employee handbook
- The impact of Trump’s Presidency on all of the above
This program will provide an overview of the major changes in labor and employment law, and steps that employers can take in order to ensure they keep up with these developments.
- Gain an understanding of the top developments in labor & employment law in 2016
- Understand the impact these changes will have on employers
- Learn what employers should be doing to keep up with these developments
Who would benefit most from attending this program?
All human resources and labor relations professionals; in-house counsel working on employment matters; labor & employment consultants and attorneys; compliance specialists and controllers.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Program Level: Intermediate Prerequisite:
A basic understanding of labor and employment matters.
Delivery Method: Live Webinar
HRCI Credit(s): 1.0
SHRM Credit(s): 1.0
RCH Credit(s): 1.0