Unionization Efforts in a Global Economy
May 20, 2022
Adam L. Santucci will lead a roundtable webinar discussion about unionization efforts around the world on Friday, May 20.
With the growing trend of unionization moving into new market segments and industries, there are many issues that face global companies as they try to navigate the needs of an ever-changing workforce. The panel of five legal professionals from four counties — Chile, Japan, Sweden and the United States — will discuss:
- How unions have been impacted by the pandemic;
- Similarities and differences between unions and work councils;
- Refugee rights and protections to work; and
- Whether the global economy has helped or hurt union workers.
- Adam Santucci, Moderator – McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC
- Carey Partner Oscar Aitken
- Bond Schoeneck & King Member Louis DiLorenzo
- Vinge Partner Åsa Gotthardsson
- Ushijima & Partners Partner Rikisuke Yamanaka
When: Friday, May 20, at 2:15 p.m.
To learn more and register, click here.