State and Local Taxes for Pennsylvania Businesses
October 26, 2018
Join the State and Local Tax Group of McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC for the Annual State and Local Taxes for Pennsylvania Businesses Seminar on October 26, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 a.m. at the Hollywood Casino in Grantville, PA.
Karen Gard, Chief Deputy Attorney General
Thomas Watson, Esq., Secretary, Board of Finance and Revenue
Lauren Zaccarelli, Esq., Chair, Department of Revenue Board of Appeals
Attend this seminar for updates and information on:
- Wayfair and the Future of Sales Tax Nexus
- Pennsylvania Sales Tax Updates
- Alternative Resolution Strategies
- Property Tax and Exemption Issues
- Happenings at the Board of Finance and Revenue, the Board of Appeals, and at the Office of Attorney General Tax
- Litigation and Financial Enforcement Sections
- Corporate Tax Update
- Review of Recent State Legislative and Policy Activity that Impacts Pennsylvania Businesses
Registration fee of $99 per person
(includes continental breakfast, lunch, materials, CPE credits and networking hour)
All registrations can be done online by clicking here.
If you have any questions, please contact Karen Swaringen at 717.237.5430 or firstname.lastname@example.org.