Cyber Security for Small & Mid-Size Businesses
January 24, 2017
Join the Pennsylvania Governor’s Office of Homeland Security, Montgomery County Department of Public Safety and McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC for a half day seminar as they offer valuable presentations on various cyber security topics from subject matter experts:
- Bradford Willke, US Department of Homeland Security’s Cyber Security Advisor
- McNees Wallace & Nurick’s Data Security Team, presenting a Simulated Cyberattack demonstrating best legal practices for breach response
- Erik Avakian, Chief Information Security Officer for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania State Police
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
Date: January 24, 2017
Times: 8:00a – 8:30a – Registration 8:30a – 12:30p – Seminar Location: Montgomery County Public Safety Training Campus 1175 Conshohocken Road Conshohocken, PA 19428
This symposium is free of charge.
In 2016, this complimentary event was presented to a full capacity crowd of business owners, CEO’s, technology professionals and entrepreneurs. Don’t miss out. Register today!