Sales and Use Tax for Pennsylvania Businesses
October 20, 2017
Join the State and Local Tax Group of McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC for the Pennsylvania Sales and Use Tax Seminar on October 20, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. – 4:25 p.m. at the Hollywood Casino in Grantville, PA. Guest speakers include Lauren A. Zaccarelli, Chair, Department of Revenue Board of Appeals, and Karen M. Gard, Acting Chief Deputy Attorney General, Tax Litigation Unit.
Attend this seminar for updates and information on:
- Taxation of Services and Construction Contracts
- Sales Tax Updates
- Developments at the Board of Appeals
- Compliance, Audits and Appeals
- Manufacturing and Production Exclusions
- Tax Litigation in Pennsylvania Appellate Courts
Registration fee of $99 per person (includes continental breakfast, lunch, materials and CPE credits)
If you have any questions, please contact Karen Swaringen at 717.237.5430 or firstname.lastname@example.org.