2016 Pennsylvania State & Local Taxes Seminar
October 25, 2016
Join the State and Local Tax Group of McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC for the Annual Pennsylvania State & Local Taxes Seminar on October 25, 2016 from 8:15 a.m. – 4:55 p.m. at the Eden Resort and Suites in Lancaster, PA. Guest speakers include Lauren Zaccarelli, Tax Appeals Board Chair, and Thomas Watson, Acting Secretary of the Board of Finance and Revenue.
Attend this seminar for updates and information on:
- Pennsylvania Legislation Impacting State and Local Taxes
- Alternative Paths To Success
- An Insider’s Look at the Pennsylvania Board Of Appeals
- The Board of Finance and Revenue
- Hot Topics in Sales and Use Tax
- Property Tax and Exemptions
Registration fee of $99 per person
(includes continental breakfast, lunch, materials and CPE credits)
REGISTER HERE or go to https://mcneeslaw.configio.com
For more information on this seminar and a detailed agenda, a pdf of the invitation.
If you have any questions, please contact Karen Swaringen at 717.237.5430 or email@example.com.