Understanding the Pennsylvania Real Estate Tax Assessment Process
March 22, 2012
What You Should Know about Annual Appeals and Reassessments
Join us for this special one hour webinar, where you’ll learn:
- How to understand your assessment
- What a reassessment means and the traps for the unwary
- What to look for to know if your property is assessed fairly
- When you should appeal, and the deadlines for filing an appeal
- What evidence you need to support your appeal, including when to obtain an appraisal
SPACE IS LIMITED.
Reserve your Webinar seat now by clicking here.