Overview of Intellectual Property Law Affecting Farmers, Agri-Businesses and Food Entrepreneurs
November 19, 2015
McNees attorney Brian Gregg will be participating in a panel discussion titled “Overview of Intellectual Property Law Affecting Farmers, Agri-Businesses and Food Entrepreneurs” for the American Bar Association (ABA) from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. on November 19, 2015.
The Webinar will cover intellectual property issues affecting farmers, ranchers, agri-businesses, and food entrepreneurs. This panel discussion will include:
- An overview of intellectual property regulation in the United States and a history of its development
- Comparative analysis with European Union regulation of intellectual property
- International treaties regarding intellectual property
- Overview of copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret law
- Agriculture biotechnology issues
- Infringement cases, including saving seed litigation
Other panelists include Drew L. Kershen; Joel E. Cape; and Martha L. Noble. Cari B. Rincker, Owner of Rincker Law, PLLC will moderate the panel. Registration is $220 for Non-members; $175 for Members; $120 for Sponsor Members. Register online at http://goo.gl/wPe2qM. Attendees of the Webinar will receive 2.00 General CLE Credit Hours.